Direct Company activities related to the distribution, sales, and marketing of company products and services in the Middle East, Turkey, and North Africa (META) region. Responsible for building the business in META region, along with any other matters arising out of the company’s business in the META region. Determine methods and procedures necessary to enhance the sales of products and services of the Company. Consult with company leadership on tactics and actions to develop and enhance the relationship between the Company and its distributors and/or customers. Advise company leadership on successful new product entry into the marketplace. Recruit technical, marketing and sales staff for new business. Appoint country-specific distributors for different product lines. Register different products per marketing plan. Develop products that meet local demand. Prepare and adhere to budgets. Establish competitive pricing strategies. Perform detailed strategic, pricing, and financial analyses. Ensure high level of customer satisfaction. Analyze market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback.
(1) At least a Bachelor of Science degree or its foreign equivalent in animal nutrition, veterinary medicine, or a related field.
(2) Ten (10) years of experience in animal science, product development and/or animal research-related positions.
(3) Any amount of experience working in the Middle East, Turkey, and North Africa region.
(4) Also requires:
(5) 50% domestic and international travel required.
(6) Telecommuting available.
(7) Must have current authorization to be employed in the U.S. without employer sponsorship.
Employer: United Animal Health, Inc.
Work Location: 322 S. Main Street, Sheridan, Indiana 46069