At United Animal Health, we follow a strict set of biosecurity measures designed to prevent the transmission of diseases into specified areas. Biosecurity measures are in place at each of the United Animal Health farms and are carefully monitored to assure the safety of our products, as well as our customers’.
The United Animal Health biosecurity program includes:
- Physical security measures
- Personnel security measures
- Transport security measures
- Material control measures
- Information security measures
United Animal Health trains all new employees at each location on the biosecurity processes and measures to ensure safe environments for all employees, customers and visitors.